ZÉRO








































J’espère tu n’aimes pas ce dessin de moi
parce que “aimer” ce n'est pas de solution sur le dessin
mais ,
Quand tu n’aimes pas
et
tu vas faire quoi ?
tu me dirais

je préfère tu n’aimes pas
puis , on va trouver le solution


This is the first time
I hope there’s zero “like” from Facebook from “this" my drawing
As soon as When u dun’t like something , and speak out the truth
it’s the moment we are going to find a real “ solution “
Sometimes , I prefect to heard from you from real
it’s the first time I hope there’s no one will “like” my drawing
think about it

what does that means ?
thank you


這是一張
是我真希望不會有人可以按下”讚”的繪畫作品
如果是”零”(這是我最想見到的事)
這才真正讓我感到網路媒體以及所謂的臉書
氾濫以及真正傳達到的訊息能夠有多少
如果你還選擇按讚
跟按秒讚
那真是告訴了我你沒有正確的閱讀圖像的意義

請你告訴我

這是什麼樣子的理由

如果是其他的情緒
那麼我們就用留言對談的方式吧
我希望
有理由


聽見你告訴我你想什麼













Comments

Popular Posts